Frenquently Asked Questions

I desire to help you cultivate your vision with my services. This is not your regular run of the mill website or blog design services – I push you to give birth to your vision and accomplish your goals. When you purchase one of my packages I will provide you with deadlines that must be met for your business/ministry to bloom. It would not serve you or build your business if you start and don't complete what you began. My services are not a good fit for everyone, but for those who are ready to move forward with their goals, I am your go-to girl!


Below are some frequently asked questions to assist you with getting started. 


1. If I am interested in your services, where do I start?


I am honored by your interest in the Isn't Life More Design Studio! If you haven't already, start by viewing the Get Started page. That page gives you an overview of our services, as well as a step-by-step of how to get started. Email any questions you may have to isntlifemore@gmail.com

2. I have an existing website/blog and I want some changes made, do you offer that service?


Fortunately, I DO NOT take on projects made by other creatives. I like to start from scratch and customize a design/site fitting for the new territory you are about to step into. I believe that just as new wine should not be put into an old wine-skin; new designs should not be put into an old website/blog.

3. Is blog design included in the website? 


Blog design is not included in the website design service, but you may add a blog design on that can be linked to your website. 

4. Do you offer payment plans? 


I do not offer payment plans on any of my services. I do however help you create a savings plan for the service you desire. Before your website or blog design can begin 60% is due. The remaining 40% of your package is due after the final review of your project has been approved. 

5. Will you create content for my website/blog?


I do not currently provide content creation services, however, I do offer 'A Penny for Your Thought' sessions. Each session is 60 minutes and I brainstorm with you to develop content for your website/blog. I have also partnered with Nicci Anna Kilcoyne over at Inkability. Nicci is a seasoned, professional blogger and freelance writer. She will assist you with more in depth writing services, content marketing strategy, lead generation and much more. Reach out to her to take your content to the level.

6. Do I own all the rights to my website?


Absolutely, once your blog or website is delivered, it is 100% percent yours. 

7. Is the logo design included in my package? 


Yes, a simple font-based logo design is included in your website/blog package. If you would like a more complex logo, with fully-scalable files I can design one for you.

8. How many clients do you take at a time? 


I greatly value my client's time and business, so I take on a select few projects each month. I pride myself on providing you with exceptional customer service and personalized attention. 

9. How do I stay in contact with you? 


There is nothing worse than hiring someone to do a project for you and then not be able to contact them. I desire to stay in communication with you about your project and keep you well informed. Once you are a contracted client you will have 24/7 access to me via my email on weekdays, as well as text messaging and weekly scheduled phone calls. 

10. How long will it take to complete the website/blog? 


Each project is different, however, after completing our preliminary planning session I will provide you with an estimated time of completion. Some sites can be completed in a week and some may take up to a month depending on the details of your project. 

11. After my website is completed, can I contact you with any questions I may have? 


I'd love to assist you with any questions you may have. Each website and blog design includes 2 weeks of touch-ups. If you would like me to maintain your website/blog monthly, check out  Monthly Web Presence Maintenance

12. Do you work with WordPress, Go Daddy, Shopify, Webbly or SquareSpace?

I don't currently build with those sites. I am proficient in using Blogspot and Wix platforms, both of which I highly recommend.

Do you have a question that wasn't answered here? Feel free to leave me a message or email me at isntlifemore@gmail.com. 

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black SoundCloud Icon

© 2018-2020 by Isn't Life More