As a mom of three princesses, I can confidently say that they have blessed my prayer life in ways I never thought possible. I can recall when I was pregnant with my first daughter, I felt so unsure of if I was qualified to be her mom. I remember asking God to show me how to be a good mom to her and raise her right. 15 years later, I can say that He has been faithful in leading me. Motherhood is indeed one of the toughest (yet rewarding) hoods. There is a plethora of emotions moms go through in each season of their kids' lives. No matter how you may feel, moms always have a living hope and the word of God to ease our minds and bring peace to our hearts, as we raise Godly children.
10 Scriptures to Pray Over Your Daughter in One Sentence
1. " ... that our daughters may be as corner stones, polished after the similitude of a palace." - Psalm 144:12b Lord, blessed my daughter to be a young lady of strength and integrity. in Jesus' name, Amen!
2. "Do not be deceived: evil company corrupts good habits." - 1 Corinthians 15:33
I decree and declare that my daughter is wise and chooses friends with good character, in Jesus' name, Amen
3. "You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You." - Isaiah 26:3
Father, I pray that my daughter will live in peace as she learns to trust You wholeheartedly.
4. "Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right." - Ephesians 6:1
Lord, I decree and declare that my daughter is not a defiant child; instead, you have given her a spirit of obedience and honor, in Jesus' name, Amen!
5. "For this day is holy to our Lord. Do not sorrow, for the joy of the Lord is your strength." - Nehemiah 8:10 I decree and declare that when my daughter goes through rough times, she will lean on you and find the joy of the Lord is her strength.
6. "If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” - John 8:31 & 32
I decree and declare that my daughter, _________________ learns how to abide in your word and your truth will allow her to live a life of freedom.
7. "Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." - 3 John 1:2 & 4
I pray Lord, that in all things __________________ will walk in truth, prosper and be in good health. in Jesus' name, Amen.
8. "So we may boldly say: "The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. what can man do to me?" - Hebrews 13:6
Father, I decree and declare that _____________________ will not allow fear of people to hold her back in any area of life because you are her helper, in Jesus' name, Amen!
9. "The Lord bless you and keep you; The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.” - Numbers 6:24-26
Lord, let your face shine upon __________________, let your grace rest upon her and all the days of her life and allow her to walk in peace. In Jesus' name, Amen.
10. "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven." - Matthew 5:16
I decree and declare that my daughter, ______________________ will not hide her light, instead she will let her light shine before man for God's glo